«Rural Tourism and Agrotourism enterprises » include:
- Tourist lodgings of any type with a maximum capacity of forty beds. Where these enterprises offer, beyond lodging, either breakfast or lunch, they must offer local products.
- Rural camping, thatched cottages, log cabins, houses constructed from bales of hay and clay, with ecological swimming pools, which use natural biological cleaning, and green roofs.
- Restaurants, taverns and traditional cafés which offer Greek or local traditional cuisine as well as refreshments and drinks. The menus will be based on local foods and traditional recipes
- Workshops producing, exhibiting and selling local traditional products, namely places of production, exhibition and of selling of local products, local foods and artifacts of their area.
- Accessible active production units in rural areas, such as wineries, dairies, cheese producers and olive oil producing factories with exhibition and tasting areas outside the production area itself.
- Cultural Centres and Museums in rural areas.
- «Rural Tourism» enterprise activities